Monday, January 3, 2011

Virtual Book Tour January 3 - February 25, 2011

If you have been following the trend in publishing, you've noticed that everything is migrating to electronic media. That includes major newspapers, magazines, journals, and books.

So why not a whole book tour?

My virtual book tour starts today at 10:00 AM with an interview at "The Writer's Life." You can find the link under Sitting on Cold Porcelain Virtual Book Tour. Click on that link and go about halfway down the page to find the schedule and the link for January 3rd "The Writer's Life," or you can go to www.pumpupyourbook.com and click on my name in the right sidebar.

Every day, something new will be added.

From now until the end of February, you will be able to follow my tour and read book reviews, interviews, and guest columns online.

It has been a lot of hard work at Pump Up Your Book and from here to bring you this tour. I hope you enjoy taking part in this new development in Internet technology. Please feel free to leave comments and feedback. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Have fun and thank you for joining my tour!

Rosie



No comments: