Thursday, December 23, 2010

Internet Buzz Today: Humor Columnist Rose A. Valenta on Tour

Wait a minute, that's me!

I just had to share the news with you. I will be on a virtual book tour with Pump Up Your Book from January 3rd to February 25, 2011. The write up by Dorothy Thompson at BlogHer started it all today, then it went viral getting picked up by NPR and USA TODAY:

Read Dorothy's article at BlogHer

Next, Sitting on Cold Porcelain made the "Top 25 Self-Published Novels of 2010" at Gelati's Scoop!

I am so excited. Thanks to all of you who read my blog and have purchased my book.

The Kindle Edition of Sitting on Cold Porcelain at Amazon has been doing great. Hopefully, more of you will have a Kindle on Christmas and can order the electronic edition.

I will keep you posted about the upcoming tour, stay tuned.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



.

2 comments:

Marti said...

I am so happy and excited for your book tour! I wish you much success. Happy New Year to you and yours!

Rose A. Valenta said...

Happy New Year to Your family as well, Marti!